Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing by ME!

    Wow! These are amazing! Are you going to create these because it you are, please take a photo and post it! I absolutely love the yellow sundress, I love all ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Wow! I love how you blended the colors and it looks really cool! It's abstract, but I can still tell what it is. I absolutely love the sky, the colors ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost Love; First Love

    Hey! Thanks for the tips everyone! I sort of wanted to just post it so I forgot to edit it. :| Thanks for all the comments and the complements. Ciao! ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Embee!

    Hiya Embee! Welcome to YWS, it's hecka fun! I've just joined a few weeks ago and already loving it. Just PM me if you want to talk or want someone ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a New One.

    Hiya Nikki! Just call me Nepo! You'll love it here! I just joined a few weeks ago and already made a few friends. Just pm me if you want to ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Girl

    Hiya! Nice Name! Wow! Small world, I live in WA too! So Welcome to YWS, I just joined the sight a few weeks ago and you'll absolutely love it. If ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost Love; First Love

    When I was a little girl, I used to think that when my Prince Charming came, I would recognize him at once. He would take me on his great white ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Kingdom Hearts: Into the Fire

    I love the game Kingdom Hearts and I think you did Namine's personality very well. It's drabbles, not really focusing in one place but you're talking about how vulnerable she ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hermione's Adventure

    I absolutely love Harry Potter and I like your interpretation of what happened to Harry's friends when he was with Quirrel. The descriptions were nice and the story went along ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Our Apocalypse

    This is real good! Dark but good! I'm not a poet and had trouble understanding some phrases but its well written and very descriptive. Your poem gave me an idea ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Character Creation

    Alright! Everyone has trouble creating characters time to time and so do I. Here are a couple of my tips on how I develop characters and you guys can share ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled.

    This is a nice interdouction. I love the beginning and the plot of it. However, it seems that you'r painting the girl to be a little younger then she actually ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    It's absoloutely brilliant. This is my 7th time reading it and i can't get enough. I always end up crying when Krecher tells his tale, it just makes me so ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi, it's obvious, I'm a newbie here. :smt005 Err--- Just call me Nepo Girl and I just joined the YWS. I like writing, always have and always will. I started ...

    Apr 20, 2010


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett