Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Broken

    I can tell you spent alot of time on the eyes and broken mirror and it looks great. Very artistic and lifelike. However, theres so much going on on the ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden Eyes.

    This is really cute. It reminds me of dolls for some reason! I like your style, however, the hair is shaped oddly. Bushy and short. Maybe next time you could ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    The hair is nicely done, but it could use more depth to it. It looks slightly boring and flat, but other then that it's great. You have alot of comments ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Blooming Colors

    I agree, the leaf on the second picture looks fake and draws attention from the main focus, the flowers. I love the photo. How everything is black and white except ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden flower (and a random eye)

    I love the flower. It's very realistic while my flowers are just circles with half ovals and straight lines O.o. It's beaitfully done bu tI could hardly see any detail. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Outdoors-y Photos

    Wow! These are great. The first one is simple and clean (I love that song) but is very beautful. I was thinking maybe you could use a bit more color ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    I loved the angle that you used. I agree with Vasticity, it would be better if there was more sky and maybe leaves. IT seemed a little bare, but I ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Best - Photography

    Wow! All the pictures you took were wonderful! I love all they types of picture, but FREEDOM really stood out. I could never get so close to a horse like ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: LastPaladin Photos!

    Wow! These are amazing! I love all of them. I loved how the sun gave each picture character. I like teh last one because you could see the faint outlines ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Name: Aimee Nobumi Age: 12 Gender: Female Race: Bosmer Role in Guild: Apprentice Appearance: Long blue hair that goes to her midback and unnatural pale skin. Personality: She is quiet ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Female Chain! Name: Nakita Narino Age: 13 Gender: Female Human Appearance: Large red, blood stained eyes. Silver hair that goes pat her shoulders and are tied with a frilly black ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    Name: Himeka Haruki Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Long black hair that tumbles to her midback. Ivory skin that contrats towards her dark hair and dark eyes. Image: Personality: Quiet ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

    Hiya! It's good! A little short, but I like it! You're one of the only guys on the sight whose writing I actually like. My classmater, James, showed me this ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp YWS

    Name: Sophitia (Sophie) Lovetta Stone Age: 14 Gender: Female Cabin: D! Appearance: In URL below. Picture: Personality: Loud, brash, and annoying. She loves to push people’s buttons and tease her ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Can you post a novel here AND get it published?

    I want to post a novel on here, but when I'm done, I want to try to get it published. Can I post it here and get it published too? ...

    May 24, 2010


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief