Random avatar

Nefer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    Efe? NO!!! :P Thanks guys but I will never write poems again, I just can't do it. It's like having writers block... :?

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    I know I already introduced myself on the 'Welcome' board but if you missed it you can read about me here. I'm 17 years old and love reading. I've tried ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    You're welcome. I'll read your other poem later.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone xx

    Welcome Kayleigh. :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    Hey Mandy, I think I reviewed one of your poems already. :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome Firegirl, I'm new too and love the site. :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Thanks for welcomeing me everyone! :D Snoink I'm great thanks. :P

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hi, I'm Nefer. I'm 17 years old and love to read. I don't really write anything but I love to review so I guess I'll me a reviewer on this ...

    Oct 6, 2005


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman