Random avatar

Nefer

  • Welcome Mat Re: hallooo?

    Hello there and welcome, I'm Nef/Nefer or Neffy and I'll review anywork you may submit. :D

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Supplication is welcome!

    Welcome Veloura and I agree with Jacquie, it's a lovely name. I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy and I'm sure I'll find time to read your story. :D

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new person looking for help!

    Welcome writerchic and gwapo, enjoy your stay at YWS. :D I'm Nef/Neffy/Nefer.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boo!

    Welcome to the site Betty. I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :D

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... hello.

    Welcome to the site, Beware. :D

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ppl

    Welcome to YWS, hope to see any work you may submit soon. :)

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the middle of no-where

    Welcome maddison. :D I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :P

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya I'm a noobie!

    Welcome to YWS, Blueink. I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy or whatever... :P

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Welcome Tazy, :D I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy or whatever. I'm a reviewer on the site and hopefully I'll be reviewing any prose or poetry you submit.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello Lucifer, Enjoy your stay at YWS, I'm sure I'll soon have time to review your story and poem. I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy or whatever... :P

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new!

    Welcome to YWS, I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :D Enjoy your stay.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello Snickers! Welcome to YWS, I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. Whatever... :D

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    Hello, Welcome to YWS, I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :D

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the new dude...

    Hello Elephant, Welcome to YWS, I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. Whatever.. :D

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy-doo!

    Hello Searria, Welcome to YWS, I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :D

    Oct 24, 2005


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.