Random avatar

Nefer

  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Here are a few more I've done this week. I forget her name but its my favourite at the moment: Catherine Zeta-Jones: Model: Model 2:

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    This is really good, it'll be better if it had some colour though.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    Very funny (!) :wink: I love the ghost. I'd do the exact same thing if Trick or Treaters came round to my house.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Orkamungus

    Um.. the small one I can't see properly but I like the big thingy... looks scary! :D

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Thanks for the comments everyone :wink: . Carmina I used a program called PSP (Paint Shop Pro), I've tried to use Photoshop but I prefer to use PSP because it's ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Here are a few of my artwork that I've been working on for a while, they were originally black and white but I colourized them. I got the pictures from ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    Nice work, I love her hair. It doesn't really look like her and the shadings not too bad.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    No I haven't but if you loved it I'm sure I will to. I'm gonna search the library for it...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    "Drink my blood and live forever." -- Lestat. I hate Louis and Brad Pitt but I liked Tom Cruise as Lestat. I preferred the "Interview with a Vampire" movie to ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    The first one reminds me of an album cover I've seen. What is a snowman doing with a scythe? :P Nice choice of colours. :D

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Another fairy doodle!

    I can see you really tried with this. When I look at the first one it makes me think the fairy is saying "Oh no! I'm naked!" It's just the ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan's Lord Loss

    I've read the first four books, and I enjoyed them.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I never liked Greek mythology but I enjoyed reading Odysseus.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    Not bad. :D It's Mondrian. I love the colour choices. The second one is weird, whats wrong with your mouse? I love the third one, it reminds me of the ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I first got interested in Discworld after reading Sourcery, it was confusing at first but I got into it quickly, after that I borrowed more Discworld books. I've never read ...

    Oct 19, 2005


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard