Random avatar

Nefer

  • Other Poetry Re: A Fallen Angel

    This was very easy to read and rhymed well. But I prefered your other poem.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tears of the Unforgiven

    I know this is an old poem but I liked it and wanted to comment. Your rhyming made the poem flow better. The second and third stanza should be together ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I think he'd look great despite the killing. Dante doesn't look ugly! :P

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    "Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given, never forgotten, never let it disappear." John Lennon.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Random happiness.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Perfect World

    I was thinking of the Muppets version too. Too, doesn't that mean a large amount? It can also mean also. I think someone already commented on the dialogue, it was ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ I love her wavy hair. :D

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Very Last Delivery

    This should be under Science Fiction if it has anything to do with 'aliens'. Not 'life like', it's meant to be one word: lifelike. walked towards house number 39 There's ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    I'd like to hear this too! :D Very amusing.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Perfect World

    I soon as I read this I was reminded of A Christmas Carol , I loved the book and if this is anything like it then I'm sure I'll like ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    I love these! I don't know what else to say but please share more! :D :wink:

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    These are pretty good, I can never use paint to draw, it comes out wrong.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My lips are chapped! (don't do titles!)

    I'm not too sure if this poem is about suicide? Is it? It wasn't too bad a poem. :D

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: THE FAIREST DAME

    I liked this poem alot, it reminds me of fairy tales. :D I also agree about lines 9-10 not rhyming well.

    Oct 18, 2005


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314