Random avatar

Nefer

  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    A really pathetic piece called 'Through the Portal', it was about a family that moved into a new house and two of the girls found a portal and went throught ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    When I write prose I use pen and paper to plan and then the computer to type it up. I use to write my poems on anything I could find ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    Well if I did have an inscription it would be like most tombstones, my name, birth date and death date.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    I love the first one! It's beautiful. The second one has weird feet and hands. But still great. Thanks for sharing. :D

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    Yeah, it is awkward.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: It aint in the dictionary, but it should be

    Fushed - a lot of meanings for this word, basically an ars*hole.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Doesn't like history.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Really? Where are you from? My webcams so [insert swear word here].

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Love the eagle! :D Thanks for sharing Fontroy. Mack: Your friend reminds me of I guy I once knew, and what are you staring at? :P Nox: You held it ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    Isn't there ANY historical events that you like or enjoyed learning about? I hated Maths but I enjoyed learning trigonometry.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    Hmm.. teachers. I never liked any of my teachers. I can't remember any of my nursery teachers but they seemed nice enough. I hated all my primary school teachers expect ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    I love all history. :P

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    One Step - Alisha.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: <3 Im back!

    Welcome back. :D

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Nope, I only go there for a short 'holiday'. I live in the UK.

    Oct 12, 2005


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow