Random avatar

Nefer

  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    I only ever watch TV for the news and few of my favourite programmes, otheriwse I don't watch it.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Posted some of her GREAT artwork.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    Looks like most of us like history. :shock:

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [insert greeting here]

    Emma, you say the oddest things sometimes. :P

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    No, I wouldn't want to live forever.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye. :(

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    Prose, no poems for me. NEVER again.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    Well.. I might try to write next time I feel the magical sparkles flow through my fingers. :D :wink:

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks. :wink:

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [insert greeting here]

    Hiya Twinkling, If you would like me to review your work feel free to PM me with a link. :D

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Unchained Melodie - Platters.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3

    I agree with Nox and Boni Bee, your story is starting to get better the more you write and it's always good to write about peoples feelings. And Nox's critics ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unreadable Book

    Interesting. :D What weird ideas you have. :D I only found two mistakes though: Or it could be about a strange girl living in the jungle, which has taken a ...

    Oct 13, 2005


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said