Random avatar

Nefer

  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    The only Anime I've ever watched is Card Captors and I enjoyed it. :P

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm bored

    I'm sure your life can't 'sux' so much as mine. Also welcome, I don't think we've met.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Very Last Delivery

    All your posts have capitals, it does tend to get annoying. But if no one else complains you can go on writing in capitals.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    English to Russian : The world is your oyster. Russian to English : Peace will be your oyster.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Very Last Delivery

    Before I even begin to think about reviewing this, please can you not have your titles in capitals!

    Oct 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Jester \:D/

    I've read the first two paragraphs and it's not bad. I like how you described the 'little ripples'. I will add a proper review when I have more time.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled

    You're welcome. :D And you might want to think about posting a new topic for each chapter otherwise some people might miss them.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The instrument

    I don't know what to say... I like it, it reminds me of how I use to write, the words would just come to me and I would write them ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    I'm the same as SolisCookies, I don't like Bjork but you did a great job with the shading. :D

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks Areida. :D

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 3 - A Sentence of A New Life -

    she didn't know weather Wrong it's 'whether'. This is getting better and I can just imagine what it's like on the ship and the bully women. Good job, there aren't ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1-2 - A Sentence of A New Life

    Chapter One 'Society running to dirt, but it's their own fault' This should come after 'about' and not in a new sentence, otherwise if you read the other sentence it ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome Nikki, I am also a reviewer but I do write sometimes. :D

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled

    A tear slips down my face. Shouldn't it be: A tear slides down my face. I slip it off my finger, clutching on it for a moment. It should be: ...

    Oct 14, 2005


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott