Random avatar

Nefer

  • Lyric Poetry Re: From Earth to Paradise.....

    I'm not sure what this poem is about but I got an image of someone going on a journey. Maybe one that they have wanted to go on all their ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    The first time I read this I didn't like it but I read it again today and it IS quite humourous. But I'm not sure why you strangled her.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is hiding from Snoink.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Kat: Beautiful :D Areida: Lucky you! Incandescence: The long hair really suits you.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Cold.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!!

    Hello Onsa, Welcome to YWS. First of all you will need to post your work on the Literary Forums, but before you do remember to read the rules. Once you've ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: It's all about me

    Er.. quite a confusing poem. I think it's about someone wanting something and when they get it they don't want it. I just want you to want me Because that's ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Untitled

    And sometimes I can be dramatic and spill out tears, saying I am sad Wanted to believe I'm sad, but no, You make me dig deeper into myself To find ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: To streaks,with love!-( please comment)

    Hmm a poem about streaks. This wasn't that bad to be honest, I mostly liked it from the second stanza, the first one wasn't as good as the others. Also ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Kangeroos!

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I have never riden a horse. What was the last movie you watched?

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    National Anthem.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Prologue

    a narrow gold chain I don't think 'narrow' is the right word to describe the thinness of a chain, it would be better to say instead: a thin gold chain ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Currently Crushed

    Great work! I especially love the guy with glasses and from the second picture I love the dragon/wolf/bull thing.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Holidays.

    Oct 17, 2005


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber