User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    Oh yeah your right @Lia5Giba. I meant to pick between the golems and the hurricane and forgot to remove the hurricane. Sorry. And her telekinetic abilities arent very powerful at ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Suddenly, the doors to the Blutrix base burst open and hordes of barbarians come pouring out. The charged at the robot all the while yelling, and when they arrived at ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    (Okay. I guessed as much, but I was just making sure.)

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    (Okay, yeah, that's better @Gravitem. Anyway, here's my character:) Name: Vixen Supernova Looks: She wears a pink shirt that says "Pink" on it and she has blonde hair. Her eyes ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    (I mean where did it come from, who's side is it on, etc. Just so that I know how to make it act and stuff.)

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    (Um, maybe I should've been more specific, but remember, the person isn't allowed to be stronger than the avengers @Gravitem. Create anything you can imagine? Never loses a one-on-one? That's ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    (Okay, cool! I still need to get my character in too.)

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    (Seriously though. What is it?) The robot launched a huge red laser that made a huge hole in the ground. Jerry stared at the robot. He pulled out his walkie-talkie ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    All right. This is the RP where you have powerful characters and they're stuck in a labyrinth filled with booby-traps and arenas. If you wander into an arena, you must ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "What the heck is it?" shouted Jerry as he dived behind some carnage.

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Jerry stares at it. "What the heck...?"

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Jerry looks up. "What is that?" he asks.

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Jerry shook his head at Jack. "Show off," he accused. He hopped out of his stolen tank, but first he stole everybody's that was in the tank's valuables and he ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "I'm trying!" shouted Jerry. He pulls out his cyber-sword and extends it, charging at a tank. It turned to fire at him, but he rolled out of the way as ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "All right then!" shouted Jerry over the sound of motorcycles, rather surprised at the sudden disappearing. He drove at top speed, feeling the wind through his hair. About thirty minutes ...

    Apr 4, 2020


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster