User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    lol, thanks @DavidFoxx.

    Aug 5, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Sunflower meadows, covered in fellows, made of cellos, who threw many pillows.

    Aug 5, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you spend half the day procrastinating thinking up random plot or character ideas.

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    No clue. I like marvel stuff, the matrix, penguins of madagascar, how to train your dragon, star wars, doctor who, and a billion more

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Pigs are blue, So are you. I am awesome, But not you. Sunsets are red, Eat a shed. This is great, Fall for my bait. I am spectacular.

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    I am super cool I am really super very cool I can eat good foods

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    It jumped It bumped It crashed It bashed It was awesome It was quite dumb It was barbecue sauce

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    I'm great at poems Im super good at em I eat lotsa foams Im spitting out phlegm Can I go to that amusement park I really want to go to ...

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle!

    You shall all be crushed Under my great glorious words of this great haiku

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle!

    I shall write a poem about your guys' mighty duel It will be quite epic

    May 8, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    I love to break cake I love to bake cake I love to fake ache I love to rake for your sake I love to shake my snake (He doesnt ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading?

    I'm currently rereading The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. It's every bit as amazing as I remembered it so far. I also recently finished reading Elantris by Brandon Sanderson. It was ...

    Mar 4, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writer's Block

    I find that the beginning is really easy. I've heard that the end is also really easy. For me, and I think with people in general, it's the middle that's ...

    Oct 27, 2019
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Disappointing Endings

    For me, it's totally the end of the Five Kingdoms series by Brandon Mull. I mean, seriously, Cole forgets the whole thing? Why?

    Oct 27, 2019
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What's the best book you have ever read?

    Okay, so I don't have a specific favorite book, but here's some books/series that I like/liked a lot. The Lord of the Rings Okay, this series basically kickstarted a whole ...

    Oct 27, 2019


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous