-
Re: Super powers?
eight thousand and one hundred ninety second liners
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Random Talking!!!
Yes. It was where the gorillas and monkeys of Africa were defeated by Rome who wanted their bananas.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Randomness Chat
...who also came up with the triangle earth, flat earth, and nonexistent earth theories.
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
puppies kitchens or dining rooms?
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Somebody once told me the world was gonna own me. I ain't the sharpest goat in the shed. -Allstar
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: A Very YWS Circle Story
In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
Stupify! No wait... I know what spell to do... STUPIDIFY!!!
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I have a good idea for jobs; I'll be the owner, @HarryHardy will be the waiter and @Shadeflame will be the bartender. Right @Nate?
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Underweight
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Hay
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Woman with pistol (@HarryHardy I get really into sports when I play them and try really hard to win but I'm still terrible. I'm decent at ultimate frisbee because I ...
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: How tall are you?
100 feet tall, and 1 inch wide. People call me the "Wire."
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
Cheese crackers
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
clothing goods. It would be less embarrassing. Would you rather be forced to dress like the opposite gender to you in public for the rest of your life or go ...
Jun 29, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Pennywise with the Joker's makeup.
Jun 29, 2020
