-
Re: The Tavern [2]
Of course @Nate would agree to that deal. It's perfectly reasonable.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
10/10 it's hilarious
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to turn everything you touch into chocolate. You can't turn this power off, so you are going to always have to be wearing chocolate clothes.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
The griffon simply opened his mouth
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
Yeah but what if the security doesn't like the crab and mutinies?
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately that's good for the shark, as princes of darkness are good eating.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
I thought I was their friend... *Shouts from inside an alligator* Why did you buy everything in Walmart and put it on a credit card when you have no money?
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
I... can't resist.... the randomness... banana slug covered in mac'n'cheese being licked by a mouse.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
The Goat Trials
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Awesome
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
Yes, it has fallen under the curse. 7.53/10 I'm just rating your comments now.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
The Intriguing Death of Bob Barnaby
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou dankish clay-brained nut-hook!
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately, she went after @HarryHardy instead of the amoeba.
Jun 30, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
I was removing a blemish. Why did you use jalapenos as deodorant?
Jun 30, 2020
