-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning me for continuing chains of bans about banning you for banning someone who likes banning people who write lots of reviews.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
@Harryhardy I'm going to pretend you didn't change your rating of 11/10 to way lower ratings for mine.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: 200 posts
Then (if I know Hades) He'll kill you because you made him mad.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
North America Bob the Builder or Curious George?
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Beware of becoming depressed. You will get sad.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: 200 posts
Does Hades know that you make "exceptions"?
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: What's the best part of an oreo?
...Or you just give them a normal Oreo except use mozzarella as the "cream."
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
illegal Sasquatches, and that nobody was @HarryHardy Good idea
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Soft cheeses (mostly) amusement parks or a good book?
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: 200 posts
I thought your job was making sure dead people stay dead. (Or maybe that was Thanatos...)
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Does he though? Why don't you ask @Nate himself?
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: 200 posts
Hey. I'm supposed to be the guy who brings forums back from the dead.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Nate liked mine the most though, obviously.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
*Says same thing except replaces "posts in randomosity" with reviews*
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
depends. For eating plain I like red apples, though there are different kinds. (Unless it's green, the color doesn't really affect the taste.) healthy food or unhealthy food?
Jul 1, 2020
