-
Re: Good Words
snorkeling
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Yeah, @Nate come back!
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
King... Pong? I thought it was King Kong
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
A mutated goblin who has nose-hairs a mile long.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
32,768th liners.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
When you constantly try to be smarter and more knowledgeable than everyone else.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to sigh whenever I say I'm awesome.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately for the shark, he ate @HarryHardy before Necromancer could arrive.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
Sounds genuinely fun.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because I'm immortal and I was testing my immortality. (says the blob of goo on the ground) Why did you do the floss in front of your principal while in ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: We Finish Each Other's _____
baking soda is an acid that can do more harm to the asparagus in which it is barbecued than to anything on which it is puked. May the ___ be ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Randomness Chat
Well, why else did they go to war against the Apricots? And I believe the pineapples are fighting on the plums' side in the war. (Pineapples dislike racism, you see.)
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
(I don't particularly like those either... though they are okay.) Cane Sugar
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
...But I was suggesting to him the same way that Khione was suggesting to Zeus. Anyway @HarryHardy wrote a terrible death for Necromancer14 and Necromancer killed him in revenge.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
chocolate Yum! Really? Can I eat you?
Jul 1, 2020
