-
Re: This or That?
Apricots fruit salad or sea foam salad
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
Jalapenos
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
abc/10
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: Good Words
Caves
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Of course not. I much prefer writing and music. (And time travel concepts)
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
The Idiot's Handbook Volume Four: Everything You Need To Know About Farting
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Without socks. Would you rather become extremely fat, or extremely underweight and wimpy?
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Thread of Awesomeness
*Grabs @Harryhardy and drags him back* "You can't leave yet! I'm not done telling you how completely, spectacularly awesome I am."
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Random Talking!!!
Disney changes things so much.
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou droning earth-vexing mumble-news!
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou droning earth-vexing mumble-news!
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
spaghetti
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
Random is in Our Blood
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Actually, I did, I just didn't understand it very well. ...And the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Numbers aren't things unto themselves, they are a method of ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: A Very YWS Circle Story
In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...
Jul 1, 2020
