User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Good Words

    (Dave the Octopus I presume?) Skipper

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay

    Me and @lulon can make a franchise that sells ice cream. Menu: Chocolate ice cream (Turd ice cream) Vanilla ice cream (ear wax ice cream) strawberry ice cream (blood ice ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay

    @Hkumar I AM the ice cream police. (just kidding I'm actually an underworld-class criminal who is on Hades' wanted list for resurrecting people who are supposed to be dead.)

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Someone who wears round glasses and wears baggy pants pulled up way to high over his shirt that says "I luv mommy". He also has buck teeth.

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    Yes. Very good for me.

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    @Shadeflame, of course you agree with me. I'm so reasonable and agreeable that you can't NOT agree with me, right @Nate?

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Explain Your Signature.

    @Hkumar's your explanation of your lack of a signature is the best signature around.

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen

    Thou paunchy milk-livered flirt-gill!

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    *Summons army of zombies to hold @HarryHardy in place so that he can't leave*

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Both preferably, though I if I had to choose only one I'd pick the mango. Would you rather become extremely smart but horrendously ugly or extremely attractive looking but shallow ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    yes @Nate is busy. However, that's no excuse. This is YWS we're talking about!

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: King/Queen of the hill

    Oh. (No idea who that is) *Summons King Bananne of the monkeys in world I made up a while ago*

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Ice cream Chocolate candy or fruit candy?

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    Dragon breath pepper

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay

    How about turd-disguised-as-chocolate flavored ice cream? (Not for me of course. For other people)

    Jul 6, 2020


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington