-
Re: What's the best part of an oreo?
It would taste like cheese cake, so yeah it wouldn't be bad. In that case, use bird poop as the cream.
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
horrendously fascinating, not to mention difficult.
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou jarring unchin-snouted puttock!
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
Avada Kedavra!
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
You leave an awful lot...
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
A potato with mold hair
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you're favorite candy is nerds. (They arent actually my favorite candy but they are delicious)
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
How to eat little kids: The Bed Monster's Ultimate Guide
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
I'll take that as a personal insult Dyra
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
For the last time, I didn't try to kill you! I only tried to do a lobotomy to feed my zombies. The worst that would have happened would be that ...
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
Just because I have a right to doesnt mean have I to do it. Freedom of speech is also a right, so imma keep talking. *evades handcuffs*
Jul 7, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Yarry Ha
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when instead of swimming at the beach, you find a dragonfly that is molting and spend a whole 30 minutes watching it until it finishes.
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
+_+/10
Jul 6, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
There's monsters under my bed in my stomach
Jul 6, 2020
