User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    *Smiles back, as it's working anyway*

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: We Finish Each Other's _____

    You shall, of gas, pass. This is the ___ that never ___ it goes on and on my ___ some people started ____ ___ not knowing what it ____, They'll ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Good Words

    Cheesy Dibbles

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Hogwarts House Based on YWS Activity

    I was a cross between hufflepuff and ravenclaw, but in reality I'm part slytherin part ravenclaw.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Undead Sith Lord

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature!

    X_x

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Yeah, after YOU attacked ME with a knife, when all I had done so far was ask. And @Nate obviously agrees with me.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @Hkumar wondered what could possibly be so disgusting about turd ice cream and he ate some. It was so gross that he killed himself so that he didn't have to ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    They could've just been memory nerve cells. Then you would've only gotten amnesia. (A million nerve cells isn't that much anyway. The average brain has about 100 BILLION cells.) So ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    I doubt it's as strong as the dragon breath (which is so powerful your whole mouth goes numb for literally days because your nerve cells are overloaded)

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @HarryHardy slipped on a banana peel and fell down a sewer. In that sewer was a puke monster that ate @Harryhardy for breakfast.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to combust in a nuclear fission explosion when you get mad.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Um... (I've never drank either of them so I have no idea) beards or mustaches?

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Thou jarring unchin-snouted puttock!

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Finish the story

    would defeat the griffon and cake

    Jul 7, 2020


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet