User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    suffocate Would you rather be accused of murder and get a life sentence in jail, or be exceedingly nauseated nonstop for the rest of your life?

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    long hair mosquitoes or horse flies?

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Super powers?

    524,288th liners

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Potter battle

    *Punches @Harryhardy and @Potter4life in face* That's much more effective than any ol' spell.

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Sure, you guys can run the tavern, I'm just saying I want to get all the money you make from selling drinks. c: That's reasonable, right @Nate?

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    To make a statement that Chickens aren't the only birds that cross roads. Why did you keep your shoes on when you jumped into the pool?

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Random Talking!!!

    what's with you and apricots I know, right? And he was the guy who died heroically while trying to switch to the roman's side when he realized that the romans ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness Chat

    Really? I thought they were trying to stay out of it.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Hungry

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "In my experience there is no such thing as goats." -Obi Wan Kenobi

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: 200 posts

    If you say so. I'd help him if he tried

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Helicopter. I always loved rollercoasters, so... (In all seriousness though I'm actually scared of heights.) Would you rather have no homework or no chores?

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "This is the goat that never ends. It goes on and on, my friends." The song that never ends.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Pleasures, such as food, are irresistible if they contain sugar.

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Super powers?

    *Goes to calculator* 131,072nd liners

    Jul 7, 2020


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein