-
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
How are riddles rad, you hairy arbitrary radical dinosaur yacht.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
Ah, well. *Resurrects myself, drops a nuclear bomb, and apparates away*
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have logic. Nobody could figure out or visualize why 1+1=2. Topic: egg farts
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
alliteration
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Trust me, if Vixen wanted to go there she could arrive before you can blink. (She travels at the speed of light.) Also, she's not a "random person." she's the ...
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 47 Dogs: 25
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Says who? You? Ha!
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Hogwarts House Based on YWS Activity
Really? With your superb knowledge of math @HarryHardy and the fact that you are the human calculator would make me think that you are ravenclaw.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
When there's a bunch of singing involved.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: White Chocolate versus Milk Chocolate
I really don't know why dark chocolate isn't an option, because it SHOULD BE.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Pixar versus Dreamworks
Pick one. THAT WAS AN ORDER NOT A QUESTION.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: What's Your Least Favorite Class?
I find meditating to be incredibly boring. (I'm a hyperactive teenager, I know I know)
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Random Talking!!!
Not me. I'd be way too stubborn to admit that I was on the "wrong" side.
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: Randomness Chat
Lemme guess, the bananas convinced them?
Jul 8, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy jumped in a pool with his shoes on and was so horrified that his feet had gotten wet anyway that he drowned himself.
Jul 8, 2020
