-
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Awkward
Jul 25, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for saying I should be banned for that.
Jul 25, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
I'll be the Dictator that takes over the city.
Jul 24, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
Levicorpus (whatever that does)
Jul 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Poor doctor brown. First he's forced to float in a drink, and then someone drinks him.
Jul 23, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
Yes, @LittleLee, it is. 9/10 good advice.
Jul 22, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
*Sold several hundred grossly flavored ice cream tubs while @HarryHardy was gone.*
Jul 22, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
7/10 I like it but it's not my style.
Jul 22, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Uh... neither but if I had to choose definitely minecraft. movies or videogames?
Jul 22, 2020 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
INTP
Jul 22, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
There is more to life than making fart noises, and then laughing about those fart noises. — Waddles, Gravity Falls
Jul 20, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
Err, but nobody died.
Jul 19, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
(I'll answer it anyway. I was bored and feeling random.) 7/10 I can't read what it says.
Jul 19, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
*Pukes it out in @HarryHardy's face*
Jul 16, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
(Ooh I would like that actually) The power to spell your name backwards and have nobody ever notice until you tell them.
Jul 15, 2020
