User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning me for making assumptions about not liking the fact that you don't like it when I make confusing bans.

    Aug 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for not liking that.

    Aug 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    Hello, astronaut refueler, raising yachts all referees dubbed "yesterday."

    Aug 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Probably have my friends embarrass me, though I really don't like either option :/ Would you rather eat a thousand chocolate-chip cookies baked by @Liberty or a thousand candy bars ...

    Aug 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @NoobWriterIsHere was on his way to the grocery store when some angry monkeys from Jumanji attacked, stealing his wallet. When NoobWriter chased the monkeys, he got bitten by one of ...

    Aug 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "Goats are doing get help." "Goats are NOT doing get help." ... "Goats are doing get help." - Thor & Loki, Thor Ragnarok

    Jul 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    I like to create sympathy for my goats, then set the monsters loose. — Stephen King

    Jul 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Jul 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to put worms in books. The worms read the books, but have a psychic link with you so that every part of the book they read you memorize, ...

    Jul 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    I was making a Youtube video, and I don't like that neighbor. Why did you spit on your birthday cake candles instead of blow them out?

    Jul 26, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to make it rain pianos.

    Jul 26, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Figuratively I jumped off a cliff, not literally.

    Jul 26, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    (@Stellarjay you didn't ask a question.)

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have an internal monologue?

    When I am not having any serious thoughts going on, then it's mostly some music that keeps on playing in a loop. Same! though most times I end up humming ...

    Jul 25, 2020


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice