-
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Andrewknorpp DID YOU JUST ROB ME OF MY BEVERAGES THAT I STOLE FROM THIS TAVERN BEFORE I DECIDED TO OWN IT???
Aug 10, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Shadeflame You're psychology tricks aren't going to work on me. @Andrewknorpp you can buy the Dr. Pepper from me for ten million dollars.
Aug 10, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Sorry @Andrewknorpp I already stole all the beverages here, plus I became the owner," replied Necro.
Aug 10, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
“My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my goat, prepare to die!” -Inigo Montoya
Aug 8, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
9/10 I don't know the picture but it's giving me serious Michael Jackson vibes.
Aug 7, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member August 6 - August 20: StarlitMind
Congrats on FM!
Aug 6, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Probably read every word I read aloud. Would you rather have one pet cat or twenty pet cats?
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Pain! You make me a, you make me a goat." -Believer, Imagine Dragons.
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Cats. buses or trains?
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
7/10 I like the fact that you're mimicking a dictionary.
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Little igloos battered every random tortoise yesterday.
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
also 8/10
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because he stole my magic beans. Why did you buy all the animals at the animal shelter when you live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets?
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Horses are attacking the city!
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Girl drinking Coke (I think that's Coke and not Dr. Pepper or something???)
Aug 4, 2020
