User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Sure! I'll pay you $2.00 an hour, and if you do a good job I'll raise it to $2.05 dollars an hour. ...AND I ALREADY CLAIMED OWNERSHIP

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    *Huffs* I doubt anybody could arrest ME.

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    What? All I did was steal every single beverage from here, plus cause jailbreaks in the underworld...

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    @Riellehn there WERE lots of people who supported Bernie Sanders. Out of all the democrat votes, he got second, beating some other popular candidates such as Elizabeth Warren. My point ...

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Against who? The grim reaper?

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    @Vilnius lol. @Riellehn the problem with that voting system is that the person who nobody really likes but nobody really hates will always win, meaning you'll only get a bunch ...

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    @Vilnius an actual Oompa Loompa might actually make a good president.

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    You wouldn't work for me? That's discrimination! How dare you!

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    You all can be volunteer janitors.

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out for the Goose/Don't move onto Bubbly River

    It probably has accomplices.

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    I'm just following my model, Bucky. (From the comic "Get Fuzzy," not the marvel character.)

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "I have a goat!" -Martin Luther King Jr.

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    He liked mine the most, though. I was the only person making any logical sense.

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out for the Goose/Don't move onto Bubbly River

    Oh, yes, I've had lots of experience with that horrid goose and its poop... every day. Let's just say that I take about ten showers a day...

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    OF COURSE SOMEONE OWNS THE TAVERN. I DO. >:(

    Aug 10, 2020


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss