User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay

    "Foil my plans"? *chuckles* No, you'll be like Elmer Fudd and I'll be like Bugs Bunny.

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for having more posts than me. I'm catching up though >:)

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    My verbal reprimanding.

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature!

    @Stormblessed242 your signature is from "The Ranger's Apprentice" right? (I think the guy was practicing archery or something. It's been a while since I read those...) And @HarryHardy pi/10

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    My selling price has been upped to 69775 points.

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for having done more reviews than me.

    Aug 18, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    @Gravitem would you rather I switched it over to the avatar I made for musescore? (It's my cat but photoshopped) 5/10 I'm not exactly an anime fan...

    Aug 18, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: 2-noun words!

    Control specialist

    Aug 18, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: 2-noun words!

    Soup gun (Yes you did)

    Aug 18, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: 2-noun words!

    ]Okay so I just made this up but here's how it goes: Someone says a noun, let's say "Confetti." Now, the next person writes down another noun that would work ...

    Aug 17, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    I AM reviewing. Where do you think I got all the points I already have?? Don't believe me, check the leaderboards.

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    You know, I COULD just become a banker. You know, loan people points so that they can post chapters of their novel, poems, or whatever they're wanting to post, and ...

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    @Riellehn Okay, I see what you're saying about rank choice voting I think. However, in some states, the democratic party already does something similar, where everyone goes into a huge ...

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Lol. And anyway I'm not going to sell it!

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    I've already got plenty o' points. Not selling the tavern. It's MINE WMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Well, I might sell it, for, say, 1703 points...

    Aug 13, 2020


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare