User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for no reason whatsoever.

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for making your avatar cooler and cooler.

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Okay @Andrewknorpp, deal! You'll work for me and get royalties of 25% of the money I make.

    Aug 26, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nah, @Harryhardy this can be the place where people come experiment with the BBcode, and other such things. :elephant:

    Aug 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    @Riellehn I agree with pretty much everything you said.

    Aug 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, I saw your doughnut model and it was INCREDIBLE. Also, well... this thread's revived now. THERE'S NO GOING BACK.

    Aug 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Spring??? What??? It's getting into fall, not spring!! *Suddenly realizes that those posts were in 2005 out and that @Harryhardy just revived the forum*

    Aug 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    @Andrewknorpp, you're TALKING to the guy with "undead servants." I'm a NECROMANCER for pete's sake! I mean, sure, @HarryHardy is more powerful than me unfortunately... but he's not the guy ...

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Random Talking!!!

    at least we revived it, so it did something at least.

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    *Grins conceitedly from receiving a thumbs up*

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Chocolate. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate?

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    You have a good point there. (get it? xD) Banned for banning me for having points.

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    Because I was covering up one of my online crimes. Why did you attempt to have surgery to remove your head?

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    @Hkumar that was actually a really good guess. O_O Not 100% perfect, but surprisingly close. My hair is actually a brownish blonde, and my eyes are hazel colored, so sort ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: 2-noun words!

    official sport

    Aug 22, 2020


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)