-
Re: This or That?
Christmas Socializing at parties, or eating food at parties?
Sep 21, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of y'all to make so many posts without me.
Sep 21, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to say that I'm being bold to basically not be bold.
Sep 21, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
uh.. neither? Since I have to pick though Imma pick rain. Birthdays or Holidays?
Sep 21, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to try to spice things up a little.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to not pick another method.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
cat sad or mad?
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to think that pokes are ever needed. (If you need someone's attention, tickling is much better.)
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
probably the country...? I dunno. action or comedy?
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having your username be that obnoxious blue color.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun fact, I didn't know your fun fact.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for implying that you don't like my avatar and that I should change it. :(
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Bill
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to poke someone.
Sep 20, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
10/10 I'm a big LotR fan.
Sep 20, 2020
