User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    @Teyaknife yeah I kinda misspoke when I said that social distancing will kill the virus, but it will still contain it more and slow the spread if you social distance ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    As you can see from here, cases are still growing, not shrinking. (For the most part anyway.) Also the reason that the coronavirus wasn't killed is because some people COULDN'T ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Your first, favorite TV commercial

    You use bbcode. [media](write your link)[/media]

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    if people keep re-opening the economy prematurely, then we WILL have to wait 10 years for a vaccine before going back to normal. Or, we can wear masks and social ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Moon (I'm a werewolf :P) ocean or land?

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How would you take over the world?

    lol... I still I like my idea better.

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Summer Olympics day or night?

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    Bold of you to call one night a "millennia"

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: There, they're, or their.

    Eh. I like "Where" better than any of 'em.

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Gif War pt2

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    The barnacle is asleep, The barnacle is secretly a sheep, The barnacle is stuck to a ship, The barnacle is losing its grip.

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    No one has suggested you can't take the precautions you want. America is a free country. I'm sure you've heard this comparison before, but what about the flu? Many people ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    Just because there are worse things than Covid-19 doesn't mean that the virus isn't that bad. Hospitals are completely filled with patients who are dying and the medical workers keep ...

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    I don't know anyone personally who has died from it, but that doesn't prove anything. I live in Michigan where the Coronavirus rules are still pretty strict anyway. And if ...

    Sep 24, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    @spunkyspacekitty a university near me just had an outbreak a few days ago with over 600 cases. Also so far (correct me if I'm wrong) more Americans have died to ...

    Sep 24, 2020


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes