User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Vil okay first off, if the mother is being threatened, she could call the police. Your second reason, maybe, but that would have to be the ONLY reason. Your last ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    So now that it's really getting into the voting season, who are y'all voting for?

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more wild, spunkyspacekitty decided to raise the outlandishness to a whole new level. Yeesh. I wasn't planning on posting again, but ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    A vampiric werewolf

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Simpsons Dorks or Nerds?

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    The username above me makes me think of the YWSer who's named @Hkumar. :P

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    Bold of you to be so rude as to point out someone's grammatical errors in a fun-and-games forum.

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    pepperoni Spicy or mild?

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Jam Dr. Pepper or Coca Cola?

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    I've done neither, but skiing sounds easier so that. breakfast or supper?

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    oak sky diving or danger stunts?

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    mist swamps or marshes?

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    @spunkyspacekitty You're very welcome... wait, what are you thanking me for?

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Oh dear. Out of both of them I've only seen Heath Ledger a little bit because I watched the beginning of The Dark Knight. I haven't seen Joaquin Phoenix any. ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Coronavirus

    Brett Kavanaugh

    Sep 27, 2020


Ho ho ho!
— Santa