User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    But @Vil, what is "murder" for that matter?

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creation versus Abiogenesis

    @Vil "Inherit the wind" criticizes creationism... why would it make you believe in it?

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well @Riellehn the problem is that it would be one thing if both the fetus and the mother had a say, but since the mother is the only one who ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    It basically boils down to what life is and what value should be applied to it, in which case we have differing opinions. I know that life isn't fair, and ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Riellehn then people have been teaching abstinence wrong. Also, who says that the woman should have to be the one to raise the child? Part of my point was that ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creation versus Abiogenesis

    Okay, so first of all, I believe in Creation. There was a former thread for this, but it was closed due to heated tempers or something (I dunno) so I'm ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Riellehn that's why I said scientists need to study more on pregnancy to come up with solutions to make being pregnant safer and easier to get through. Yes, it changes ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: JK Rowling

    I don't know about the new stuff, but I know that the original books painted discrimination as horrible and evil. (I mean, Voldemort was basically discriminating against non-"pure bloods" and ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Nah, people need to start a colony on mars. ;) We gotta keep up with the Doctor Who timeline.

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    @Vil Andrew Yang hasn't won an election because he's only ever ran for one spot; president. And his policies are really, really, good; addressing a lot of problems the government ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Yes, the foster system needs to be better - and then abortions won't be needed. And @Riellehn you don't have to have 0 poverty to not need abortions. Even if ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Vil abortions are already legal, and yet, like you said, Earth's population has doubled in the last 50 years. It's not solving overpopulation.

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    If I could "handpick" a president I would pick Andrew Yang.

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Probably dyed blue hair, tall, and slim. Also, you were kinda close with my style, but not as close as @Hkumar was.

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Vil there are more effective ways to deal with overpopulation than abortion, such as better farming practices.

    Oct 1, 2020


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook