User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Who is the coolest Avenger

    @Hkumar That's what the "A different one I forgot to list" category is for. I KNEW I was forgetting someone(s). I also completely forgot the Guardians of the Galaxy... even ...

    Oct 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Who is the coolest Avenger

    Pick yer favorite!

    Oct 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Best Band

    Lol @teyaknife. My favorite classic band though is Journey.

    Oct 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Best Band

    I'm just waiting for someone to pick "The Beatles"

    Oct 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Dream or Technoblade?

    Which is the better youtuber?

    Oct 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Best Band

    Which is your favorite of these??? Are there any you hate? Any you've never heard of? Yes I know the last two aren't bands but they had be included sorry. ...

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Gif War pt2

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Topic of HarryHardy

    So far, @Harryhardy is "An Underworld Being of Immense Power"

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Topic of HarryHardy

    I've been caught I just wonder if @Liberty is going to choose "Almost as cool as Liberty." That's the important question.

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Topic of HarryHardy

    I'm immature I know. It gets worse when I'm bored. @Harryhardy

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: aged cheese

    asdf $_$

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    nerds chocolate candy or fruit candy?

    Oct 3, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @Hkumar for being awesome. and for getting hit by pans

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I'm just gonna say that I'm not planning on having sex until I'm married and ready to have kids.

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creation versus Abiogenesis

    @Niteowl 1. I don't necessarily believe that it was exactly 6k years ago that God made the universe, or even that it was 6 days. There could have been millions ...

    Oct 2, 2020


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus