-
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
A cat going to the moon
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member Oct 8 - Oct 22: Vil
@Vil congrats!
Oct 8, 2020 - Re: The 2020 Presidential Debates Oct 8, 2020
-
Re: This or That?
Of the two I've only seen the Simpsons, so Homer. flying or breathing under water?
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Alliteration
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
It definitely is.
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Who is the coolest Avenger
Why does everyone like Wanda so much??? I honestly kind of like Captain Marvel though. plus her super powers are ridiculously OP
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: The Arrow or The Flash?
I've never seen supergirl... except for the few times she's in a cross-over with the Flash or something. Also lol someone likes Lego Batman.
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 Presidential Debates
Sad to say, I was watching "The Arrow" in the basement instead of the vice-presidential debate with my parents...
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 Presidential Debates
I almost laughed when Trump talked about "Cleaning up forests" by removing dead leaves and branches.
Oct 7, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
"Highly unlikely" eh? We'll see about that.
Oct 7, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
What I think when I read your username: "How do you pronounce the H? Is it silent? is it like Huh-Kumar? Aitch(H)-kumar? Is it tied in with the k somehow???"
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Standard telephones even laid Larry Addams really joyfully away, yay!
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Dracula, who's taking a stroll in Rome, ya'know, drinking blood.
Oct 6, 2020 -
Re: Should the statues be torn down or not?
I honestly don't really care either way. I'm not really the sentimental type, so I don't care if the statues are up or not. It's not like it affects anything ...
Oct 6, 2020
