-
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@ChieRynn was a huge star wars fan, so she decided to get together with her friends and do a re-enactment of "Return of the Jedi." Unfortunately for Chie, she was ...
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Yes awesome or rad?
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: The Arrow or The Flash?
lol @Spunkyspacekitty. He really is.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Dream or Technoblade?
@Stellarjay you have to provide evidence to convince me.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Best Band
@Stellarjay Well I'm obviously not going to list every single famous band. I personally don't have a famous band really.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
@LordMomo WRONG. Chocolate is the best. obviously.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
A cat in space that needs a bath. (Sorry but that's what "spunky" makes me think of in relation to cats.)
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Uh... East? Maybe? I dunno. The Dab or the Floss?
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to think someone was being bold to make assumptions about something you said.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@Hkumar thought he was a superman and tried to stop the death star laser by getting in its way.
Oct 12, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to be so rude as to point out pointing out someone for pointing out grammatical errors
Oct 9, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
I like Five Guys for burgers
Oct 9, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
tea zombies or Frankenstein?
Oct 9, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
cumulonimbus
Oct 9, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Normally Marvel, but since I've been watching The Arrow recently and not marvel stuff I'm more into that right now. (The Arrow is DC) All in all though, Marvel. pranks ...
Oct 8, 2020
