-
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
target for pans. (It's getting old, I know, I know...)
Oct 14, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
A cat with lots of spunk.
Oct 14, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
10/10 it's both funny and inspiring.
Oct 14, 2020 -
Re: Randomness has more posts than...the Lounge!
*Ego gets even bigger*
Oct 14, 2020 -
Re: random poll
Sorry... what's it from?
Oct 14, 2020 -
Re: Dream or Technoblade?
Very interesting. I personally am not an expert on the matter of minecraft youtubers, but very interesting @Chierynn!
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: random poll
stop trying to make me feel bad!! it just may be working. Doesn't help that your avatar is a cute kitten
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: random poll
Sorry. not sorry
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: Randomness has more posts than...the Lounge!
This is why I'm called "Necromancer." (This thread's from 2005)
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: random poll
I dunno why. Don't ask.
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: Who is the coolest Avenger
They're pretty cool... just not as awesome as Thor... who's my favorite...
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: The Arrow or The Flash?
...but not the coolest. Which is why he's not my favorite.
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
A sassy kitten
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
A space bird.
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to think me bold to say exactly what you were thinking. *barely keeps a straight face*
Oct 13, 2020
