-
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
So? Second is better then first in this instance. ^_^
Oct 22, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Nightmares are super fun!
Oct 22, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to think that I thought you cared.
Oct 21, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Cookie monster is my favorite sesame street character, who is way cooler then Elmo.
Oct 21, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Disney plus Hulu or Netflix?
Oct 19, 2020 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
I POSTED SECOND! I POSTED SECOND! YOU ONLY POSTED THIRD... *Chants in a sing-song voice*
Oct 18, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you both to interfere in my business of straight faces.
Oct 18, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
@WinnyWriter you're probably a black-and-white cat with green eyes, who likes to tilt one ear to the side quite often. (Also lol I'm more of a comedic nerd than a ...
Oct 18, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Ha! You think you can beat me?
Oct 18, 2020 -
Re: What Do You Wanna Be When You Grow Up?
@WinnyWriter well they ARE great jobs. Though actually for me, my options have changed since then. Now I either want to be a writer, a musician (Specifically a composer of ...
Oct 18, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
I've only ever seen one episode of the Ellen one, and none of the other one, so I have no clue which one I like better. I'll pick Ellen though ...
Oct 17, 2020 -
Re: Best sounding monster/villain names
these are all made up by me. A sort of early Halloween Poll.
Oct 17, 2020 -
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Is still running and screaming*
Oct 17, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
AwesomeSauce/10
Oct 17, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
3/10 I don't like hugs, sorry.
Oct 16, 2020
