-
Re: Halloween costume
@SpunkySpaceKitty you wouldn't go as cookie monster???
Oct 28, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
@Ravenlord I've never heard of that book but it sounds suspiciously romantic. Either that or a horror book. A classic villain in a dark castle who uses ravens as spies.
Oct 27, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
frequent wall poster
Oct 27, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The Dark Crystal.
Oct 27, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for admitting that you're a hypocrite. (you're supposed to deny that you are one.)
Oct 27, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
@Soccer23 lol. I'm going as the same costume the last five Halloweens. I'm going as the Witch King of Angmar from The Lord of the Rings, using the same home-made ...
Oct 27, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
What's your Halloween costume gonna be? Are you going for silly, cool, or creepy? Is it homemade, or store-bought?
Oct 26, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
7@ED8a%T#B (...and no, that has no particular meaning whatsoever)
Oct 26, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Simulation, the new AI we just developed, knows how to hack into people's brains.
Oct 25, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
10^78
Oct 25, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 election.
I doubt either of the contestants did "amazing." Maybe Trump did slightly better, but considering that he lies a ton I doubt it. I mean, I didn't watch the debate, ...
Oct 23, 2020 -
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GROSS!!!!! DX *Runs away again*
Oct 23, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Movies are a good way to escape reality.
Oct 23, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
... lol, I swear I'm not trying to promote myself on this forum @_@
Oct 23, 2020 -
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Yeah? THEN WHAT WAS THAT COUGH I HEARD?!
Oct 23, 2020
