-
Re: Halloween costume
Exactly. It doesn't change certain facts that you're ignoring.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for making no sense whatsoever.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Was I? I think not.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: What's Your Favorite Part of Halloween?
It's definitely the candy for me.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
You just committed the straw man fallacy big time.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to keep using an exclamation point even when I clearly implied not to.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
LYING IS SOMETHING I WAS NOT DOING.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
I never said I like Joe Biden. I just think he's way better than Trump. And banning fracking isn't the worst thing in the world when we're trying to switch ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
Eh, I still like being the Witch King... (Which is NOT a witch btw. The Witch King is a Nazgul.)
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to use an exclamation point.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
fat is something I am not.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
how is that checkmate.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for being so calm, which means YOU'RE the witch. I mean, I'm not even a girl, so I CAN'T be a witch. A wizard, sure, but not a witch.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Who will you vote for as president?
@Spunkyspacekitty you could say the same thing of the Republicans. At least the democrats are trying to solve issues like climate change and racism, whereas all Trump is doing is ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Cookies belong in my tummy.
Nov 2, 2020
