-
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Graham's number.
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Putting graffiti on the white house.
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
@JabberHut 1. I agree with you on this topic, I just feel that the way Trump is doing it has bad repercussions and if you make abortion illegal, you have ...
Nov 7, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Going to a nursing home without a mask when you tested positive.
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
I doubt anyone's going to beat the numbers me and @HarryHardy came up with. Unless you say infinity... but that's cheating.
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Sandwich, the ultimate lunch food, used as an alternative to food from the school cafeteria.
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The movie Tangled. (Okay maybe that wasn't from your username...)
Nov 6, 2020 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
@Teyaknife I don't particularly like Biden, but for me, Trump is a complete nightmare, which is why I support Biden. Let me explain. 1. Pro-life. Yes, I am also pro-life, ...
Nov 5, 2020 - Re: Paste! Nov 4, 2020
-
Re: Halloween costume
My point is that I'M NOT A WITCH. That was my backup argument you were addressing. Also so you're saying that harry potter witches are nasty fairy tale crearures? Theres ...
Nov 4, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for not banning me in your last post when you're supposed to.
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
"Wrong" is not word that defines me.
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: Halloween costume
Okay, here's the facts you're ignoring. 1. The "Witch King" has nothing to do with witches and is actually a kind of wraith. 2. I'm a guy, not a gal, ...
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to keep disobeying.
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to not obey me.
Nov 2, 2020
