-
Re: Guess The Name
Guys I know how to play this game. @spunkyspacekitty. My guess is that your name is, I dunno... Margaret???
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Me likes cookies.
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
@Stellarjay what's with the binary code? ;)
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Cats. long-haired cats or short-haired cats?
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Googol plex, but for every zero add another googol plex of zeros. Then, for every one of THOSE zeroes, add ANOTHER googol plex of zeroes to the number. Keep repeating ...
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
4.71428571429 this was from chemistry homework
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
pencil barnacle or clam
Nov 16, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
minecraft chicken or beef
Nov 12, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
xD Yup that's me, Voldemort but with all the things he's missing. I remember you also looked like a monkey wearing an 18th century woman's dress and makeup.
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
The character "Toad" from Mario.
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
I already said what you looked like... a potato with hair, aka mold. xD
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
@Teyaknife First off, I'm sad to see a fellow football (soccer) lover so oblivious to what really liberals want to do. Um... which is what? You didn't explain anywhere in ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Imposters are sus.
Nov 8, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
/summon Item ~ ~ ~ {Item:{id:"",Count:1b}} lol this involved minecraft.
Nov 8, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Honeycrisp, definitely. Cheetos or Doritos?
Nov 8, 2020
