-
Re: Rate the Signature!
10/10 I especially like the orange quote xD
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Choose the best continent
Agree to disagree XD WUT??? NOPE, SORRY, WE'RE HAVING A BIG, HEATED ARGUMENT!!!!!
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
@lulon you probably look like the pictures you've posted of yourself. >_> As for your fashion I'd say you probably wear casual clothing.
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for not wanting me to read the tiny font.
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
8/10 also btw the person changed their colors since harryhardy made his post.
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: Choose the best continent
I said Europe even though I'm an American, just because so many European countries are doing so much better than the U.S. right now.
Dec 2, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for thinking typing in a really small font size is gonna fool anyone.
Nov 29, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for denying that you're a kitten.
Nov 29, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to keep making no sense whatsoever.
Nov 28, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for assuming there even was a chicken astronaut, when all I was implying was that @Hkumar wanted a chicken astronaut.
Nov 28, 2020 -
Re: Age gaps
I know, I know... I'm just pointing that out, because there ARE some weirdos that age who date, as bizarre as it is.
Nov 25, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for wanting to sacrifice a chicken as an astronaut.
Nov 24, 2020 -
Re: Guess The Name
Oh great @Spunkyspacekitty I should've guessed you were Ava, not @NastyMajesty. :/
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to make a post devoid of reason.
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Necromancer is the coolest kind of magic-user.
Nov 23, 2020
