-
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to assume that I act like I know what you assume and what you don't.
Nov 21, 2021 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to assume I assumed you assumed.
Nov 21, 2021 -
Re: Potter battle
The death star is a massive space station the size of a moon. It has a massive laser cannon on it that can blow up planets. btw I don't think ...
Nov 20, 2021 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to assume you do
Nov 20, 2021 -
Re: Super powers?
flying would be cool.
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Potter battle
You don't know what the death star is??? Have you never watched star wars?????
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to assume you know if they are offended or not.
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: Potter battle
I'm in the death star of course
Nov 19, 2021 -
Re: What book should I read next?
me who doesn't recognize any of the titles: You should read LotR in my opinion.
Nov 18, 2021 -
Re: Truth or Dare
that could be fun
Nov 18, 2021 -
Re: best phrase
hehe boi
Nov 18, 2021 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
no u
Nov 18, 2021 -
Re: Super powers?
2,097,152th liners
Nov 18, 2021 -
Re: Truth or Dare
i don't like ANY kind of coffee, thank you very much.
Nov 18, 2021 -
Re: Unicorn chickennnnnnnuggets beyybladez
chicken nuggies
Nov 18, 2021
