-
Re: Write anything
anything, anything anything anything. Anything, anything anything. ANYTHING. Anything anything. (What? We're supposed to write "anything")
Jan 26, 2021 -
Re: aged cheese
It's called "I was bored so I made a random forum with a random name in randomosity"
Jan 26, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Me likes cookies
Jan 26, 2021 - Re: Paste! Jan 26, 2021
-
Re: This or That?
Social distancing chicken or turkey
Jan 9, 2021 -
Re: This or That?
ears your muscles or your bones
Jan 9, 2021 -
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine
It already did come out. My thoughts however are that we should all get vaccinated.
Jan 9, 2021 -
Re: Guess The Name
Hm... Andrew??
Jan 7, 2021 -
Re: Do you believe that God doesn't exist? Why?
I stand corrected
Jan 6, 2021 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
c:
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to not use any lower case letters.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Ignorance in the Modern Political World
@Teyaknife I was just giving some examples. (And yes I know that masks protect other people from you, not you from other people.) And I never said Social Media ONLY ...
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to think I wasn't joking.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: This or That?
YWS... That's a tough one though. would you rather have Sudden Amnesia or forever a constant migraine?
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
sure you can have all the milk. (I don't actually like milk all that much believe it or not) BUT ANYWAY DIBS ON THIS RESTAURANT AND @Shadeflame ISN'T HERE TO ...
Jan 4, 2021
