-
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Robbing a school cafeteria and eating all the kid's veggies.
Feb 7, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for daring to disagree with my ban.
Feb 7, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Sure, have all the milk you want.
Feb 7, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
*Drinks more Dr. Pepper* Why on Earth would you want milk when there's this wonderful stuff? *Hands are shaking from all the sugar*
Feb 7, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having too smug of a smirk on your avatar.
Feb 7, 2021 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
A.I.
Feb 7, 2021 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Ya Boi @yoshikrab
Feb 7, 2021 - Re: Paste! Feb 5, 2021
-
Re: Best food poll
@QueenShadowGem dunno I guess I just forgot those.
Feb 1, 2021 -
Re: Paste!
645581 I think this was one of those codes sent to your email when you sign up for something. (To verify your email.)
Jan 30, 2021 -
Re: The Green New Deal: Awe-Inspiring or Fear-Inspiring?
The Green New Deal is cool and all, but unfortunately it won't be enough. Even if the entire planet reduced the carbon output to 0, global warming will still happen, ...
Jan 30, 2021 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
genie
Jan 30, 2021 -
Re: Write anything
barnacle
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: Write anything
@hannah0528 okay then, "anything" is a word that means, well, any sort of thing. It's kind of a generic word that I can't explain very well. I guess Everything could ...
Jan 26, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
THAT'S THE FINAL STRAW!!! IT'S WAR!!!! (For mixing the soda and milk, not for splashing it on everyone)
Jan 26, 2021
