-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
@TheCursedCat banned for secretly being Gravitem
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
my disliking of him increased, does that count?
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Make a word
Vocab
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion
I see where you're coming from, but I still disagree and here's why: I didn't state earlier as to why I don't support UBI or a welfare state in general. ...
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
eating lots of beans right before a business meeting.
Feb 23, 2021 -
Re: A Loosely-defined Bakery
Considering that I usually pick apple fritters when I go to a doughnut shop, I guess I'm an apple fritter. (Plus I love fruit so it suits me I guess. ...
Feb 12, 2021 -
Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion
An interesting argument, but here's why I still think it's a good idea. First off, I'll deal with a nationally or regionally implemented UBI. At a national level(taking the USA ...
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
releasing a thousand mice and rats into a state building.
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
=]
Feb 9, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
No THAT was my clone, idiot! I'm the real Necromancer! And I don't need to work on manners. *Noisily slurps @Yoshikrab's milk*
Feb 9, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
THAT WAS MY TWIN CLONE THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE???
Feb 8, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
*grabs milk out of @Yoshikrab's hand violently* "Hey, who said you could drink that!"
Feb 8, 2021 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Lily
Feb 8, 2021 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Sell A. Jar
Feb 8, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for scarring my brain tissue with that image.
Feb 7, 2021
