-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned cuz I'm not actually dead.
Mar 14, 2021 -
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine
@JunePearl there's multiple different kinds of vaccines, and some you don't even need a second dose.
Mar 10, 2021 -
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine
@leslieloo considering that I have to wear a mask 2 hours every morning, I've gotten completely used to them and don't really care all that much. I'm more bothered by ...
Mar 8, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
@SpunkyKitty banned for not going along with the idea that my word is law and can change whenever I feel like it ^_^
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
yes
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
@Harryhardy yeah yeah mr. Aleph note...
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
:3
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Write anything
chicken nuggies
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
@Yoshikrab actually @Vankousfrost was the first person with Graham's number
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Ode to my toilet.
time for the annual bump of this thread.
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
@Yoshikrab banned for not using an emoji
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
@SpunkyKitty banned for banning me ;)
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
@Vil you just committed a fallacy at the end of your post, one of the ad hominem ones I believe. It's the one where you disregard your opponent's argument simply ...
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
@TheCursedCat banned for banning me
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Sell poop flavored icecream, but have the label say "chocolate flavored ice-cream"
Mar 5, 2021
