User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    @FlamingPhoenix Fortnite Llamas Are Maiming Indoor Nerdy Groots, Plus Heating Off Elderly Nickles In Xylophones.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to turn into any pokemon you want when you dab, unless you're already a pokemon, in that case you turn back into a human. (or a different pokemon.)

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Finish the story

    They tortured vegetables, then ate them.

    Feb 3, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How would you take over the world?

    First of all, I would steal the Tardis from the Doctor. Then, I would go back and forth in time, conquering all. Sure, ya'll can rule the present, but I've ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The random questions thread!

    1. a dragon, but like one of the ones from fablehaven, so I could turn into a human too. 2. (Looks through dnd monster manual) Hm. Probably a Tarrasque. 3. ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    Who do you want to be president? If I was old enough to vote I would probably vote for Andrew Yang, because his policies are very fact-based, not to mention ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    granted, but then you have no privacy because your millions of lovers are always stalking you. I wish I was a genius fiction writer.

    Nov 18, 2019


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren