User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for absolutely no reason at all, which is a great reason.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you grow some ugly gills and can't breathe out of water. I wish I could run at a speed of mach 5.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you get arrogant and spoiled from being used to people doing what you want. Then you're never satisfied with anything because you always want more. I wish ...

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning a YWSer newer to the site than you.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @AlmondEyes was wandering around randomly outside when a UFO swooped down and abducted her. They plucked out her eyes, claiming that these eyes were a rare specialty. They then ate ...

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but the weight limit is 0.000000000001 oz. for what you're able to move without passing out from exhaustion. I wish I could communicate intelligently with animals.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning a necromancer

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    @LZPianoGirl I meant that I'm a LotR fan, and that I was banning you because you were banning me. @Liberty is banned because she's already supposed to be banned but ...

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Both, but since I have to pick one, I'd say liberty. Would you rather have to live in a zombie apocalypse world, or be slave to a super cruel owner ...

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning a Lord of the Rings fan.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    granted, but every time you go somewhere you go back in time 24 hours. I wish I had the power to breathe under water.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning someone else for no good reason.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    (granting @Littlelee's wish) Granted, but it's a horror anime, and you die almost immediately. I wish I had a trillion dollars.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    Mm-hm. Nobody beats me. ;) My next one is Googol plex. It has a googol zeros. (a googol has 100 zeros.)

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    One centillion, or in other words, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

    Feb 13, 2020


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper