-
Re: My last word, your first word.
Agreement is the opposite of argument.
Feb 21, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for finally banning @Liberty for once instead of me.
Feb 21, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning me for banning you for being confused for you banning me because you were confused for banning you because you had banned me for a reason that ...
Feb 21, 2020 -
Re: Jokes!
knock knock who's there? mustache mustache who? I mustache you a question, but I think I'll shave it for later.
Feb 21, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for being confused
Feb 21, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning me for one of the reasons that I banned you.
Feb 21, 2020 -
Re: The. Three. Questions.
Hmm... I'll tag @MiniGem26 1. Would you rather be only able to eat your least favorite food for a year and get a million dollars, or do neither? 2. What's ...
Feb 21, 2020 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
necromancer1q4 ARRGH! SO CLOSE!
Feb 20, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@AlmondEyes was shopping in a grocery store when a bunch of vegetables attacked. Now, these weren't small, harmless veggies like peas. Oh, no. These were big, tough vegetables like squash ...
Feb 20, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Lids are very vexingly impenetrable, Eddy.
Feb 20, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Hm. I think I'll have to go with "that" Would you rather have purple skin, or have scales? (they're both permanent)
Feb 20, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning @AlmondEyes. (And me of course)
Feb 20, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Tree is such a great word.
Feb 20, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Laughed he did, and it made him break his ribs.
Feb 19, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
Water is everywhere... giant whirlpool... can't breathe... rancid liquid going up my nose, burning... some stinky brown logs floating past... I was getting a swirly in an unflushed toilet.
Feb 18, 2020
